Why this printable works
I love this free printable Christmas This or That game because it is so festive and fun! It really gets everyone into the holiday spirit with Christmas questions.
This or that question are a great icebreaker for your next holiday party, perfect for getting people talking and laughing.
Just circle which option you prefer and compare with your friends and family! You can also give this printable to your kids as a fun activity to get them thinking.
You’ll love this printable because:
Here’s what you’ll need:
Completely Christmas is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Cardstock – I love to print my this or that printable on 110lb cardstock, which is thicker than regular printer paper. This gives the bingo cards a more luxurious feel when you hold them.
- Color Printer – You’ll need a color printer to print these cards in color! If you don’t have one, you can send the file to your local print shop instead. Colors tend to be more vivid when printed by a professional printer, but I printed mine straight from my inkjet printer.
- Pens or pencils – You’ll need to give everyone a pen or pencil so that they can fill out the Christmas this or that questions.
Looking to save paper and print multiple copies? You can easily print 2 copies per page. Under your printer settings, choose “more settings” and then enter “2” next to where it says something like “copies per page” or “pages per sheet”. This will allow you to print 2 copies of this printable on one sheet of paper. Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut the piece of paper in half.
How to Use the Christmas This or That Printable
Christmas this or that is a very fun activity to play and this free printable makes it so simple to do! Follow these steps (there are more detailed steps in the how-to card) so that you can play this fun activity with your family this Christmas season.
For the supplies list with amounts, full instructions, printable how-to card and additional notes, please scroll down to the recipe card.
No, this free printable is meant to be used for personal use only. Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive your free download.
Our free printables are available through the Grow app. Scroll down to the exclusive content lock screen and choose “subscribe now”. Once you subscribe to our newsletter you’ll see a photo of the printable that says “click here”. Click the photo and be taken straight to the download. You can save the printable on your computer and print at your convenience.
You sure can! If you want to save paper, print two copies on one page. When you go to your printer settings, usually under “more settings” you’ll see an option that says “pages per sheet”. Next to “pages per sheet” enter the number 2 so that 2 copies will print on one sheet of paper. Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut the paper into 2 pieces.
Join GROW for free printables!
Our printables are provided for FREE via the GROW app. Provide your email address to download your free printable. Go to the lock screen below and click “subscribe now”. Then, click the download button to be taken to the free printable to download. You only need to sign up once and then you’ll be able to access all of our exclusive printables! It’s that easy.
By signing up, you’ll also receive all of our new posts straight to your inbox. This is completely FREE! Note, that we will NEVER sell your personal information.
Already a subscriber? Grab your printable just below this text!
Christmas This or That Free Printable
- Color Printer
- 1 sheets 110lb Cardstock, you can print out as many as you'd like
- Download the free printable Christmas This or That sheet.
- Print the page out on a color printer on a piece of white cardstock, selecting as many copies as you’d like. Be sure to choose “actual size” in your printing options to be sure that the design fills the entire page.
- Give the Christmas This or That to whoever is playing. Give them a pen to fill out the page.
- Have participants select which option they prefer for each horizontal grouping.
- Compare and contrast your answers. Have fun!