Why this game works
Looking for a fun activity to do with the family this Christmas? Why not try Christmas bingo! This free printable game is perfect for all ages, and it’s sure to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
To play, simply download and print out the bingo cards. Cut out the pieces from the calling card provided and place them in a Santa hat or Christmas bowl. Then, have each player choose a card and take turns calling out items on the list. The first player to complete a row, column, or diagonal wins!
Use candy, like Christmas M&Ms, gumdrops, or peppermint candy, to mark off the squares as they get called.
This is a great way to spend some quality time together while also getting into the holiday spirit. Let the winner pick your next Christmas movie to watch on the couch! Trust me, this Christmas bingo game is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
You’ll love this printable because:
Here’s what you’ll need:
Completely Christmas is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Cardstock – I love to print my bingo cards on heavy white cardstock, which is thicker than regular printer paper. This gives the bingo cards a more luxurious feel when you hold them.
- Color Printer – You’ll need a color printer to print these cards in color! If you don’t have one, you can send the file to your local print shop instead.
- Laminator (optional) – I didn’t do this, but if you want to print these cards once and get use of them for years to come, use a laminator to laminate the cards! You can use dry erase markers to mark off your bingo cards or use candy like we did to mark off each box.
- Scissors or paper cutter – Each bingo card goes on one piece of paper, but you’ll need scissors or a paper cutter to cut the calling card boxes into small pieces so that you can place them in a hat to call off each item.
- Christmas M&Ms, peppermint candies, or gum drops – You’ll need some type of small candy to mark off the boxes. You can also use a marker or pen if you don’t mind using these bingo cards just once. If you laminate the bingo cards, use a dry erase marker that you can wipe off so you can use the cards again!
If you want to keep your bingo cards for the long-term laminate them so you can keep them! You’ll also want to laminate the calling card and cut up squares. Keep them all together in a shirt box so you can pull them out again next Christmas.
How to Play Christmas Bingo
Christmas bingo is very easy to play and this free printable makes it so simple to do! Follow these steps (there are more detailed steps in the how-to card) so that you can play this fun activity with your family this Christmas season.
- Download the bingo cards.
- Print out the bingo cards and 2 copies of the calling card on cardstock on a color printer. Be sure to choose “fit” in your printing options to be sure that none of the card gets cut off in your printer.
- You can laminate your cards if you wish so that they are extra durable and you can use them many times.
- Cut out each square of one of the calling cards so that you can place them in a Santa hat or festive bowl.
- Hand out the bingo cards to participants with a handful of bingo markers. That can be Christmas M&Ms, mini marshmallows, peppermint candies, gumdrops, or even coins! Let participants know to mark off the free space in the center.
- Take turns choosing a square from the Santa hat or bowl and call out what the picture is of. If you have it on your card, mark it with a candy.
- Once a player gets 5 across in a row, column or diagonally, they yell BINGO!
- You can end bingo play there, or keep playing to get 2nd and 3rd place prizes, too!
For the ingredient list with measurements, full instructions, printable recipe and additional notes, please scroll down to the recipe card.
No, please do not. This Christmas bingo printable is meant for personal use only. Please do not share with others and use the link to download these bingo cards for your personal use. Feel free to share the post with friends and family so they can download their own bingo cards!
There are 30 unique cards included in this free Christmas bingo printable! You can play this bingo game in small groups or large groups up to 30 people. If you are playing in a smaller group, just print off the number of bingo cards that you need.
Scroll down to the box that shows a lock on it and subscribe to my newsletter to receive the bingo cards for free. Once you do that, you can click the image and the PDF will open in a new tab. Click on the symbol in the upper right corner of the screen that looks like a printer. You should be able to print directly from there or save the file to your computer to print at a print shop later.
- Color Printer
- 32 sheets 110lb Cardstock, I like 110lb Astrobrite White Cardstock
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Bingo daubers, use M&Ms, Hershey’s kisses, mini marshmallows, gum drops, etc.
- Laminator and laminating sheets, optional
- Hat or bowl
- Download the free printable Christmas bingo sheets. Print them out on a color printer. Be sure to choose “fit” in your printing options to be sure that none of the card gets cut off in your printer.
- Print two copies of the calling card. Keep one calling card as is. Cut the squares from the other calling card out into individual squares using scissors or a paper cutter. Set those aside in a festive Christmas hat or bowl.
- You can laminate the individual bingo cards if you'd like to use them for long-term use.
- Give all participants 24 bingo daubers. These can be M&Ms, chocolate kisses, mini marshmallows, or gum drops. If you don’t want to reuse the bingo cards, you can use a marker or sticker.
- Let everyone know that the FREE space can be marked off on their sheet. Choose one square from the bowl or hat and call it out. If it’s on someone’s card, they’ll mark it off with a bingo dauber.
- Once a player gets 5 in a row (either in a row, column or diagonally), they call out BINGO.
- You can end the game there, or keep playing until you get a 2nd and 3rd place winner.