Why this printable works
This one is for all the Hallmark movie lovers! This free Hallmark Christmas movie bingo printable is a fun and interactive way to watch your favorite Hallmark holiday movies! It’s a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and connect with friends and family. Plus, it’s free and easy to print, so you and your loved ones can enjoy hours of festive entertainment!
I’ve loved watching TV Christmas movies for as long as I remember. My grandma owned a Hallmark store while I was growing up, and it was my first job at 14 years old! Hallmark movies have always held a special place in my heart and this Hallmark Christmas movie bingo printable game makes it that much more fun.
Classic Christmas movie scenarios fill the boxes on each Bingo card. When something happens in the movie that is on your card, mark it off with a marker of your choosing. Be the first to get 5 in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally and call out BINGO!
While this game is meant to be played with Hallmark movies, you can also play them with movies on your favorite streaming service, like Netflix, or with other made-for-TV movies, like Lifetime Christmas movies. All the common tropes you see on your favorite movies will be on the cards!
This is such a fun game to play for a movie night on TV! Grab some mugs of hot cocoa, some Christmas cookies, or maybe some Christmas puppy chow, and get playing this festive Christmas game this holiday season!
You’ll love this printable because:
Here’s what you’ll need:
Completely Christmas is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Cardstock – I love to print my printables on 110lb cardstock, which is thicker than regular printer paper. This gives the Hallmark bingo cards a more luxurious feel when you hold them.
- Color Printer – You’ll need a color printer to print these cards in color! If you don’t have one, you can send the file to your local print shop instead.
- Markers – You can give everyone a pen, pencil or marker to physically cross off the boxes as they see the scenario play out in the movie. You can also use candy markers instead. Peppermint candies, Christmas M&Ms, marshmallows, or gum drops all are great options. This way you can also reuse the cards for the next Hallmark movie you watch at home!
- Laminator (optional) – I didn’t do this, but if you want to print these cards once and get use of them for years to come, use a laminator to laminate the cards! You can use dry erase markers to mark off your bingo cards or use candy like we did to mark off each box.
If you want to keep your Hallmark bingo cards for the long-term, laminate them so you can keep them and keep playing as new movies come out! Keep the bingo cards all together in a shirt box so you can pull them out again next Christmas. Don’t forget to play again while watching Christmas movies during Christmas in July!
How to Play Hallmark Bingo
This Hallmark Christmas movie bingo is very easy to play and this free printable makes it so simple to do! Follow these steps (there are more detailed steps in the how-to card) so that you can play this fun activity with your family this Christmas season while you watch your favorite Hallmark movies!
For the ingredient list with supplies, full instructions, printable download and additional notes, please scroll down to the how-to card.
No. This Christmas bingo printable is meant for personal use only. Please do not share with others and use the link to download these bingo cards for your personal use. Feel free to share the post with friends and family so they can download their own bingo cards!
There are 10 unique cards included in this free Hallmark movie bingo printable! You can play this bingo game in small groups or large groups of up to 10 people. If you are playing in a smaller group, just print off the number of bingo cards that you need.
Scroll down to the box that shows a lock on it and subscribe to my newsletter to receive the bingo cards for free. Once you do that, you can click the image and the PDF will open in a new tab. Click on the symbol in the upper right corner of the screen that looks like a printer. You should be able to print directly from there or save the file to your computer to print at a print shop later.
Join GROW for free printables!
Our printables are provided for FREE via the GROW app. Provide your email address to download your free printable. Go to the lock screen below and click “subscribe now”. Then, click the download button to be taken to the free printable to download. You only need to sign up once and then you’ll be able to access all of our exclusive printables! It’s that easy.
By signing up, you’ll also receive all of our new posts straight to your inbox. This is completely FREE! Note, that we will NEVER sell your personal information.
Already a subscriber? Grab your printable just below this text!
Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo Printable
- 11 sheets 110lb Cardstock, I like 110lb Astrobrite White Cardstock
- Bingo daubers, use M&Ms, Hershey’s kisses, mini marshmallows, gum drops, etc.
- Laminator and laminating sheets, optional
- Download the bingo cards.
- Print out the bingo cards and the calling card on cardstock on a color printer. Be sure to choose “fit” in your printing options to be sure that none of the card gets cut off in your printer.
- You can laminate your cards if you wish so that they are extra durable and you can use them many times.
- Hand out the bingo cards to participants with a handful of bingo markers (called bingo daubers). That can be Christmas M&Ms, mini marshmallows, peppermint candies, gumdrops, or even coins! Let participants know to mark off the free space in the center.
- As you watch your favorite Hallmark movie, watch for scenarios to play out that are on your bingo card. As you see something on your card, mark it off with candy. Be sure to be looking in the background of movies and commercials, too! Everything counts!
- Once you get 5 squares across in a row, column or diagonally, yell BINGO!
- You can end bingo play there, or keep playing to get 2nd and 3rd place prizes, too!