Why this printable works
This Christmas word search printable is such a fun Christmas activity for kids this holiday season. This is a great way for kids to work on their spelling skills and knowledge of Christmas words.
If you need a Christmas game for kids that will keep them busy and exercising their brains over Christmas break or want to have a fun Christmas activity at your next Christmas party, this free printable Christmas word search pdf is for you!
With this free printable Christmas word search puzzle, you can print it for free right on your printer at home. Download the free printable pdf and then just print on your color printer! It’s that easy! And what a fun way to work on your child’s vocabulary… with festive holiday words! How many hidden words can they find?
Who’s ready for some holiday fun with this free printable word search?
You’ll love this printable because:
Here’s what you’ll need:
Completely Christmas is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Cardstock – I love to print my printables on 110lb cardstock, which is thicker than regular printer paper. This gives the word search a more luxurious feel when you hold it.
- Color Printer – You’ll need a color printer to print this adorable Christmas word search out in color! If you don’t have one, you can send the file to your local print shop instead.
- Pens or pencils – You’ll need to give everyone a pen or pencil so that they can find the words in the word search!
If you want to save on paper, you can print two of these Christmas word puzzles on one piece of paper. When you go to your printer settings, select 2 copies. Then, use a paper cutter or scissors to cut the paper in half.
How to Use the Christmas Word Search Printable
his Christmas word search is a very fun activity to play and this free printable makes it so simple to do! Follow these steps (there are more detailed steps in the how-to card) so that you can play this educational activity with your family this Christmas season.
For the ingredient list with measurements, full instructions, printable recipe and additional notes, please scroll down to the recipe card.
No, this Christmas word search printable is for personal use only. It is not allowed to be sold to others.
Our free printables are available through the Grow app. Scroll down to the exclusive content lock screen and choose “subscribe now”. Once you subscribe to our newsletter you’ll see a photo of the printable that says “click here”. Click the photo and be taken straight to the download. You can save the printable on your computer and print at your convenience.
Yes you can! If you want to save paper, print two copies on one page. When you go to your printer settings, usually under “more settings” you’ll see an option that says “pages per sheet”. Next to “pages per sheet” enter the number 2 so that 2 copies will print on one sheet of paper. Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut the paper into 2 pieces.
Join GROW for free printables!
Our printables are provided for FREE via the GROW app. Provide your email address to download your free printable. Go to the lock screen below and click “subscribe now”. Then, click the download button to be taken to the free printable to download. You only need to sign up once and then you’ll be able to access all of our exclusive printables! It’s that easy.
By signing up, you’ll also receive all of our new posts straight to your inbox. This is completely FREE! Note, that we will NEVER sell your personal information.
Already a subscriber? Grab your printable just below this text!
Christmas Word Search
- Color Printer
- 1 sheet 110lb Cardstock, you can print out as many as you’d like
- Download the free Christmas word search printable located in the exclusive content lock box. Enter your email address to be able to click on the photo and download the printable.
- The document will open in a new window. Click the printer symbol in the upper right hand corner to print the printable. If you want to save the printable to print later or to send to a local print shop, click the download button (looks like an arrow pointing downwards).
- Print out the free printable on a color printer. Use cardstock for best results. In your printer settings, choose “actual size” to make sure that the printable fills the entire page. If you want to save paper, you can enter 2 next to “copies per page” to print out 2 word searching on one piece of paper.
- Give the word search to your kids. Let them know that they can find the words vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Once they find the word in the puzzle, cross it out on the bottom of the page to keep track of the words found. Have fun!